Davis & Co Chartered Certified Accountants
We are a firm of Chartered Certified Accountants, established in 1900, offering a professional and friendly service. We have a wide client base extending throughout the UK and overseas.
We regularly advise on:
• Personal Tax, Sole Traders, Corporation Tax, Inheritance Tax, Property portfolios
• Tax planning/advice – including Trusts
• Diispute resolution and Voluntary Disclosures
• Company accounting systems, setup and maintenance
• Company formations, record keeping systems, accounts production, payroll, auto-enrollment
• Cashflow management.
• Companies House Compliance (aka Company Secretarial)
Mr Andrew Davis is an ACCA Business Navigator with over 35 years of advisory experience. Mrs. Anne Molyneux is qualified FCA and has an MBA from INSEAD business school. In addition, both are fully qualified IFAs and Authorised Individuals in the restricted legal activity of Probate.
How we work:
At Davis & Co LLP only fully qualified accountants advise on, prepare and file UK taxes and accounts. Our compliance and servicing team provides support in accounts preparation, payroll (RTI and auto-enrolment) and company secretarial services including statutory filings and the keeping of Registers.
We work with Beacon Private Trust, authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to give financial advice and to aid our clients in achieving their financial aims and objectives.
We meet you to understand:
• Your personal and business goals
• How you/your business works from a financial and a cashflow point of view
• The recordkeeping system you use (sole-traders, corporations, complex individuals)
• How much (or how little) recordkeeping/bookkeeping/accounting you do/are prepared to do yourself
We will then discuss how we can:
• Create or improve the plan for achieving your goals
• Make the resources you have work as hard (and as smart) as possible
• ensure your systems work for you – rather than the other way around!
We work in partnership with you, and recommend which of our services/service packages will provide you with the most benefit. Contact us! 0207 353 5820 or 01582 761 121